Arnica Body Oil
Only the finest Arnica
A rich massage oil which utilises Arnica montana as the active ingredient and is built upon a building block of exceptional quality Cold Pressed oils, High in Omega, Minerals & Vitamin contents as well as Natural Anti-oxidants with enhancing Neroli & Petitgrain to revive the skins surface.
How to use
Arnica Massage Oil should be applied in sweeping movements towards the heart for best results. The oil can be applied by yourself, or for maximum benefit applied by a friend or professional. Joints (ankles, knees and elbows) can be applied in a swirling deep massage movement to deep penetrate and warm the muscle & joint.
Arnica Massage Oils can be used in the bath. When used in the bath add 10ml to running water, always take care as your bath may become slippery.
Professional to enthusiast
Our massage oils are suitable for Massage Professionals and Home use to help soothe and relax tired muscles and skin which has suffered through knocks and bumps. Care should always be taken to ensure the oils is suitable for the recipient.
- Children should never be left alone with Arnica products
- Arnica products are suitable for the whole family aged 3 and upwards
- Do not use when pregnant or breast-feeding
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Store below 25c for maximum efficiency of the Arnica
- Not suitable for the immediate area around the eyes
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Always read the label
- This product does not take the place of medical treatment, consultation or products
- If swallowed seek immediate medical attention
- This product contains Sea Buckthorn and therefore care should be taken as discolouration of linens and skin is possible due to the rich and nutritious properties of the oil.